A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment wanes, EdCamp Equity, Board member lie caught on camera, Green Hope fights to keep Dance
- #NCED Updates: Predator problems in New Hanover persist, Guilford buses kids to the polls, School choice and more
- New Hanover substitute teacher arrested for peeing in a cup in front of students
- #WCPSS Updates: District won’t turn over MVP Math docs, Enrollment estimates drop, and magnet priorities
- NCED Updates: New Hanover Predators, Istation, Common Core, Leandro, NCAE & Elections
- #WCPSS Updates: Another “Equity” camp, Literacy, a brawl and other headlines
- #NCED Updates: School Choice Week, NCAE Strike, Istation updates and Teacher Turnover
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Stephanie Cutter
Liberals like to redefine things to suit their purpose of the moment. Flashback to 2009 via Fire Andrea Mitchell:
Hey, it’s not rape-rape! All is well.
Right now, Liberals and Team Obama are desperately trying to jump on the heads of the GOP over the next social issue: Abortion.
Todd Akin gave them their ‘in’ and they are going to milk it for all it’s worth. Yes, what he said was pretty dumb. Bear in mind if he were a Democrat saying something dumb, that would garner him a Vice President slot. So, to those of you paying attention to the President’s penchant for shiny objects and distractions, promoted so well by his lapdog media — please remind those obsessing over this that unemployment is still 8.3%, gas is still rising and that our debt is headed towards $16 trillion.
Some examples of the “head jumping” were in my inbox this morning. Two emails were waiting for me that took advantage of the Akin abortion comments circus. One was from Sandra Fluke called ” Legitimate Rape”, the text as follows: Continue reading