A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
- #WCPSS Updates: Coronavirus Edition
- #NCED Updates: Coronavirus Edition – UPDATES
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Stephanie Cutter
Liberals like to redefine things to suit their purpose of the moment. Flashback to 2009 via Fire Andrea Mitchell:
Hey, it’s not rape-rape! All is well.
Right now, Liberals and Team Obama are desperately trying to jump on the heads of the GOP over the next social issue: Abortion.
Todd Akin gave them their ‘in’ and they are going to milk it for all it’s worth. Yes, what he said was pretty dumb. Bear in mind if he were a Democrat saying something dumb, that would garner him a Vice President slot. So, to those of you paying attention to the President’s penchant for shiny objects and distractions, promoted so well by his lapdog media — please remind those obsessing over this that unemployment is still 8.3%, gas is still rising and that our debt is headed towards $16 trillion.
Some examples of the “head jumping” were in my inbox this morning. Two emails were waiting for me that took advantage of the Akin abortion comments circus. One was from Sandra Fluke called ” Legitimate Rape”, the text as follows: Continue reading