A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- The likely origin of the “Diversity Inventory” given out at a #WCPSS school
- 2018-19 school scores show slight increases, state testing mostly stagnant or falling
- Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents fuming over invasive social justice pushes
- “Circle Time” at Apex Middle School has students and parents upset
- Pamlico Public Schools teacher charged with sex act with a student, indecent liberties
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Spygate
Meet Royce C. Lamberth, the Judge who finally gave Holder the warrant he claimed he knew nothing about. Lamberth is a Reagan appointee, who has served in his current role since November of 1987. That’s a decent stretch. He’s the third judge Holder went to and he just happens to flip the decision of two other judges. Convenient. Makes you wonder if they had something on him as leverage — that’s how this administration seems to roll.
Lamberth issued an apology, which seemed to only be covered by the Washington Post and then via FOX news according to a Google search this morning. From the Washington Post:
The chief judge of the District’s federal court issued an unusual order Wednesday, apologizing to the public and the media for not making certain court documents widely available online.
So where is the actual apology statement? Washington Post does not include it; no text of it, excerpt or a link to it.
While we all go digging for this apology, we can look at Lambreth headlines from the past.
Mother Jones: Hillary’s Hero: Judge Royce Lamberth
Wall Street Journal: D.C. Circuit Boots Judge Royce Lamberth From Indian Case
Wall Street Journal: Judge orders release of Nixon’s Watergate Testimony
Orlando Sentinel: Judge Chides Clintons For Health-plan Stalling
LA Times: U.S. judge takes Bush to task over warrantless surveillance
Politico: Chief judge: I’ll resolve Guantanamo lawyers’ dispute
Eric Holder Judge-Shopped to Get Warrant to Seize Fox Reporter’s Emails and Phone Records
How Prosecutors Fought to Keep Rosen’s Warrant Secret Continue reading