A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Special Master
Yesterday a three-judge panel ruled in favor of the plaintiffs in the case of Common Cause v Rucho involving North Carolina’s redistricting maps. Welcome to the court run banana republic of North Carolina. Continue reading
This article first appeared at American Lens on December 5, 2017.
This article and related previous articles are being republished here as the redistricting legal battles in NC continue.
Nathan Persily, the Special Master forced on North Carolina by a three-judge panel in the ongoing Covington v. North Carolina case over redistricting, has produced a “plan” and changes to the maps already drawn in August by elected NC legislators. Continue reading
*This article first appeared at American Lens on October 31, 2017*
Last week a three-judge panel ordered that they would acquiesce to plaintiff requests in the ongoing Covington v. North Carolina case for a Special Master to be assigned to oversee the state’s legislative redistricting process.
The order was delivered by U.S. Middle District Court Judge Catherine Eagles. Continue reading