A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Socioeconomic Index
I was asked to consolidate the information about the Wake County School Board’s plan to assign/reassign children based on a socioeconomic score as a proxy for race. This article is the result. Continue reading
It’s high time someone called out WCPSS’ unofficial PR firms: Public Schools First NC, Great Schools in Wake and the Wake Ed Partnership. Continue reading
#WCPSS Updates: Supt. pay is raised while special needs kids have no buses, plus MVP Math, Reassignment draft delays and who is watching the kids?
It was a busy week or two in Wake County Public Schools.
Topics this week include the Superintendent getting a pay raise while special needs students still have no transportation. Also, touching base on MVP Math, fees for records requests and a question: who is watching the kids? Continue reading
#WCPSS Updates: Parents explode over Diversity Inventory, Records Request Fees and other headlines (Updates)
In this installment of WCPSS Updates: Parents explode over Diversity Inventory, Records Request Fees and other headlines. Continue reading
This edition of Wake County Public Schools (WCPSS) updates includes a message ‘from the top’ through the Office of Equity Affairs, a local event that parents will want to sign up for and the WCPSS Board’s “socioeconomic” reassignment plan heats up. Continue reading