A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Socialists
In the final installment in the American Lens series, Socialists Among Us, we take a look at three key players in North Carolina: Sendolo Diaminah, Todd Warren, and Anca Stefan. Continue reading →
In our multi-part series on the Socialists Among Us in North Carolina, we turn to a relatively well-known figure, Bryan Proffitt, who is often cited by local media as simply ‘a history teacher’ in Durham. Continue reading →
It’s a scary time in America. Socialists are everywhere these days.
In this installment, we’ll take a look at a familiar name in North Carolina activism who is also a Socialist affiliated with FRSO. All the information below is publicly available with links provided throughout. Continue reading →