A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Socialists
In the final installment in the American Lens series, Socialists Among Us, we take a look at three key players in North Carolina: Sendolo Diaminah, Todd Warren, and Anca Stefan. Continue reading →
In our multi-part series on the Socialists Among Us in North Carolina, we turn to a relatively well-known figure, Bryan Proffitt, who is often cited by local media as simply ‘a history teacher’ in Durham. Continue reading →
It’s a scary time in America. Socialists are everywhere these days.
In this installment, we’ll take a look at a familiar name in North Carolina activism who is also a Socialist affiliated with FRSO. All the information below is publicly available with links provided throughout. Continue reading →