A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Faith Christian Academy teachers facing of sexual assault allegations going back to mid 90s
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Six One Seven
“This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account.”
Well, that was fast.
Missouri Education Watchdog reported that the ‘media’ group, Six One Seven, scrubbed all of their social media accounts and their website of their Common Core video which portrayed an elderly vet in a disgustingly demeaning manner in a vain attempt to boost the image of the standards.
TOO LATE. “Pop-Pop” is immortalized now. Screenshots are forever.
KEEP READING… There’s more. Continue reading
The YouTube Channel profile for ‘Common Core’ states the following; emphasis is mine:
“As a group of film makers we work all the time with schools and teachers from around the country. We heard that many educators have had a tough time getting the word out about the Common Core and dispelling some of the myths that are out there. We created what we hope are fun and humorous stories to do just that.”
Apparently, their idea of fun and humorous is to mock elderly veterans by portraying them as some kind of doddering, conspiracy theory nuts.
No, not kidding. Watch:
SEE THE VIDEO – READ MORE – SEE THE MEME Continue reading