A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Six One Seven
“This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account.”
Well, that was fast.
Missouri Education Watchdog reported that the ‘media’ group, Six One Seven, scrubbed all of their social media accounts and their website of their Common Core video which portrayed an elderly vet in a disgustingly demeaning manner in a vain attempt to boost the image of the standards.
TOO LATE. “Pop-Pop” is immortalized now. Screenshots are forever.
KEEP READING… There’s more. Continue reading
The YouTube Channel profile for ‘Common Core’ states the following; emphasis is mine:
“As a group of film makers we work all the time with schools and teachers from around the country. We heard that many educators have had a tough time getting the word out about the Common Core and dispelling some of the myths that are out there. We created what we hope are fun and humorous stories to do just that.”
Apparently, their idea of fun and humorous is to mock elderly veterans by portraying them as some kind of doddering, conspiracy theory nuts.
No, not kidding. Watch:
SEE THE VIDEO – READ MORE – SEE THE MEME Continue reading