A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Shut Down
This Administration has jumped the shark with its attempt to bring pain during the shut down. These ‘painful’ shut downs are similar to the farcical attempts at drama made by this administration and Democrats during Obama’s Sequester. We’ve heard from all sorts of politicans in NC on the shut down except one:
It’s been 5 days since @SenKayHagan’s last tweet. She wants to keep her head down as #Obamacare implodes during Obama/Reid #Shutdown. #NCSen
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) October 6, 2013
Breitbart has a nice list of some of the things being dramatically shut down by the administration which include blocking out sports events for our overseas troops and attempting to close privately funded Mt. Vernon. Here are some of the others you may not have seen, courtesy of ConMom: Continue reading
In my inbox just now, Kay Hagan’s rhetoric is astounding and is apparently adopting the ‘Tea Party Shut Down’ branding attempt. Last time I checked, the Senate and White House were controlled by the Democrats, Kay.
Clearly, given this unhelpful and divisive rhetoric, the people of NC are right when 56% of them say NC needs someone other than Kay Hagan in the Senate.
The subject line of this email? “A strategy perfect for 5 Year Olds.”
Here’s the email: Continue reading