A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Shut Down
This Administration has jumped the shark with its attempt to bring pain during the shut down. These ‘painful’ shut downs are similar to the farcical attempts at drama made by this administration and Democrats during Obama’s Sequester. We’ve heard from all sorts of politicans in NC on the shut down except one:
It’s been 5 days since @SenKayHagan’s last tweet. She wants to keep her head down as #Obamacare implodes during Obama/Reid #Shutdown. #NCSen
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) October 6, 2013
Breitbart has a nice list of some of the things being dramatically shut down by the administration which include blocking out sports events for our overseas troops and attempting to close privately funded Mt. Vernon. Here are some of the others you may not have seen, courtesy of ConMom: Continue reading
In my inbox just now, Kay Hagan’s rhetoric is astounding and is apparently adopting the ‘Tea Party Shut Down’ branding attempt. Last time I checked, the Senate and White House were controlled by the Democrats, Kay.
Clearly, given this unhelpful and divisive rhetoric, the people of NC are right when 56% of them say NC needs someone other than Kay Hagan in the Senate.
The subject line of this email? “A strategy perfect for 5 Year Olds.”
Here’s the email: Continue reading