A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
- Orange County Teacher arrested on 30 year old child rape charges
- $1 million bond issued to Gaston County Assistant Principal accused of sex crimes with a student
- WCPSS says “no complaints” over school mural of controversial climate kid Thunberg and rapper “Lil Nas X”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Shut Down
This Administration has jumped the shark with its attempt to bring pain during the shut down. These ‘painful’ shut downs are similar to the farcical attempts at drama made by this administration and Democrats during Obama’s Sequester. We’ve heard from all sorts of politicans in NC on the shut down except one:
It’s been 5 days since @SenKayHagan’s last tweet. She wants to keep her head down as #Obamacare implodes during Obama/Reid #Shutdown. #NCSen
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) October 6, 2013
Breitbart has a nice list of some of the things being dramatically shut down by the administration which include blocking out sports events for our overseas troops and attempting to close privately funded Mt. Vernon. Here are some of the others you may not have seen, courtesy of ConMom: Continue reading
In my inbox just now, Kay Hagan’s rhetoric is astounding and is apparently adopting the ‘Tea Party Shut Down’ branding attempt. Last time I checked, the Senate and White House were controlled by the Democrats, Kay.
Clearly, given this unhelpful and divisive rhetoric, the people of NC are right when 56% of them say NC needs someone other than Kay Hagan in the Senate.
The subject line of this email? “A strategy perfect for 5 Year Olds.”
Here’s the email: Continue reading