A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- The likely origin of the “Diversity Inventory” given out at a #WCPSS school
- 2018-19 school scores show slight increases, state testing mostly stagnant or falling
- Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents fuming over invasive social justice pushes
- “Circle Time” at Apex Middle School has students and parents upset
- Pamlico Public Schools teacher charged with sex act with a student, indecent liberties
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Sharyl Attkisson
Sharyl Attkisson has been described as fearless, courageous and in an era where media is increasingly distrusted, she’s been characterized as honest and truthful.
The Emmy award-winning investigative journalist has a new book, The Smear: How Shady Political Operatives and Fake News Control What You See, What You Think, and How You Vote. Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column, What You Think You Know.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Last month, the Benghazi case was updated with a CBS 60 Minutes report given by Lara Logan. This marked the first time a major news outlet, other than FOX, had done a special on-air report on Benghazi and the segment came over a year after the attack. *Note – In the previous update, videos related to the Benghazi segment were pulled from YouTube by CBS.
This month, Logan has gone on the air to apologize for part of that report. Logan went on the air at the end of a 60 Minutes segment on November 10th, stating an account from Dylan Davies that 60 Minutes aired was now in question. Here is the statement that aired on the show via Business Insider: Continue reading
Lara Logan and CBS 60 Minutes producer Max McClellan presented a feature on Benghazi last night. The opening sounds like the story is being taken seriously unless you consider that perhaps this isn’t being used to set the record straight, but to direct where the needle goes next. As of this report, the 60 Minute Record is skipping right over Clinton and the White House.
“The events of that night have been overshadowed by misinformation, confusion and intense partisanship…” – Lara Logan, 60 Minutes: Benghazi Continue reading