A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: sharia
This is just a quick post to remind the outraged public about Dearborn, Michigan. TLC has done a bang up job portraying muslims there as average Americans just living their lives, happy as clams to have the Rights to free speech and freedom of religion. TLC leaves out a lot about Dearborn in it’s attempt to pull of Katie Couric’s vision of a muslim Cosby show, so I figured I’d fill in some blanks! Continue reading
In the last month several stories have come out of the UK detailing the crisis going on in a borough of London known as the Tower Hamlets. The crisis of which I speak is the apparent establishment of an ‘Islamic … Continue reading
According to GZ Victory Mosque Imam Rauf, the United States is a Sharia Compliant State: Here is an example of why the United States will NEVER become a Sharia State:
I am not a bigot, racist, anti-Semite, Islamophobe (the new term Libs are adopting for those of us who dare to be appalled at the GZ Victory mosque/Cordoba Initiative) or any other such term with discriminatory tones. I do not … Continue reading
This entry represents both personal views and factual information on Islam. Take nothing you read these days at face value, but instead do your own research. Hopefully, this entry will give you a place to start. I am certain I … Continue reading