A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: The BIMAS-2 pricetag for experimenting on our kids
- #NCED Updates: Per Pupil Spending, Whiplash and Higher Ed news
- Wake County assistant principal arrested for DWI
- Buncombe teacher arrested on charges of having sex with a student
- #WCPSS Updates: Mental health screenings, the latest reassignment plan draft and failing schools
- Alamance teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted on charge of storing a student’s gun in her classroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: shadow banning
So who or what is deciding an account should be “shadow banned” for lack of a better term? Is it an algorithm that searches for keywords? Is it based on user reports? Followers? Interactions? TOS violations? Twitter, after all, is notorious for suspending accounts for TOS violations, yet other accounts doing the exact same thing remain unscathed. I really could go on, but I digress. Continue reading →