A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Congressman George Holding Calls For Investigation Into UNC’s ‘Gaza Conference’
- Former Iredell Teacher Arrested For Third Time
- Dean of Raleigh Private School Arrested On Indecent Exposure Charge
- Former Matthews Teacher Arrested On Child Exploitation Charges
- Durham Elementary School Employee Charged With DWI, Hit And Run, Marijuana Possession
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: shadow banning
So who or what is deciding an account should be “shadow banned” for lack of a better term? Is it an algorithm that searches for keywords? Is it based on user reports? Followers? Interactions? TOS violations? Twitter, after all, is notorious for suspending accounts for TOS violations, yet other accounts doing the exact same thing remain unscathed. I really could go on, but I digress. Continue reading →