A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Sexual Assault
This edition of Wake County Public School System (WCPSS) Updates includes a Petition to remove Green Hope High principal, busing kids to the polls, student achievement issues and some gaffes from Wake Board member Jim Martin. Continue reading
Seattle’s Mayor Murray likes to stick his nose into other state’s business. Continue reading
Not calling the cops or getting him to a facility that can help “Robert”, but shaming him and banning him from camp until he hands over the money he took. Not much is said about the fact he’s molested people. The group agrees to get in touch with “Robert” and asks him how to do that. His reply:
Robert: I have Facebook.
But of course you do. Continue reading