A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Senate Majority PAC
This is a reposting of my weekly DaTechGuy Column: Dems Panic – Push $9 Mil Into NC Senate Race
By A.P. Dillon
Apparently, Senate Democrats have noticed that “nondescript, virtually unnoticed, hugely important Senate race” in North Carolina and have hit the panic button. Scratch that, they are pounding on the panic button to the tune of $9 million dollars and a negative ad campaign blitz that will have fact checkers drooling. Will that money help? Time will tell, but it didn’t help Elizabeth Dole who outspent Hagan by $6 million in 2008 and lost by 8 points.
Jennifer Duffy of the Cook Political Report sees Hagan’s campaign having to go with negative with ads and this large of a money dump points to a candidate in trouble. Continue reading
Terry Stoops observes that Harry Reid’s Senate Majority PAC has earned “Three Pinocchios” from the Washington Post and takes a stab at the math done by the Left in NC, “Don’t quote me on this, but I think the Left is using Common Core math.”
Snippet from the WaPo piece below. Note the NC Justice Center (founder of BlueprintNC famous for their attack memo) is named as the source for this false claim: Continue reading
Harry Reid’s Senate Majority PAC will go to great lengths to save Obamacare loving Kay Hagan… apparently that includes stalking Thom Tillis at his primary victory party and filming an ad. Is it real? Probably staged — but the idea alone shows what kind of people Kay Hagan runs with. Creepy, crazy stalker types. Continue reading