A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
- #WCPSS Updates: Coronavirus Edition
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: SEIU Astroturf
WRAL is nearly falling over itself to rush to the aid of the NAACP and Moral Mondays:
Of the 388 people who have been arrested over those six weeks, arrest records indicate only eight – or 2 percent – are from out of state. While not all who come to the rallies get arrested, the records provide the best verifiable snapshot into the makeup of the protesters. (link)
Wow WRAL. Hacktastic! By their logic, because only two people from out of state were arrested at the June 3rd event, it then follows no significant number of out of state people were possibly there. That giant jump in attendance from a few hundred to over 1,000 was just momentum…after being off for two weeks. Right, sure.
Except it wasn’t. Continue reading