A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: SEANC
The North Carolina State Legislature is looking to make the state’s Right to Work status a permanent fixture. The Carolina Journal Reports: RALEIGH — Backing up comments promising North Carolina would remain the “least unionized state in the United States,” Speaker … Continue reading
At Breitbart this headline caught my eye:
NC School District Pushes Union Propaganda in Math Classes
Quick summary of the article — Eighth graders using the virtual classroom were treated to math lessons using Unions as examples:
Screenshot via the Breitbart Article
Color me shocked. Not.
Unionization of state employees is prohibited in NC. That hasn’t stopped the unions from trying. I’ve written before that the SEIU has already infiltrated the SEANC and has been aided by Governor Perdue on quite a few occasions. All one has to do is pay attention to the top banner of the SEANC website.
Flashback February 2011 – SEIU/MoveOn.org Protests in Raleigh, NC: Continue reading
The NC Teachers (and state employees) are not allowed to Unionize, but that hasn’t stopped the SEIU from trying to move in and influence policy here in NC. NCAE (North Carolina Association of Educators) is pretty much the Teachers union in NC. They love Perdue and have dumped a lot of money bombs on her. Continue reading
If you live in North Carolina like I do, this was readily apparent in 2008. We watched this woman model herself after Obama and take directions from him in 2009 with her trip to the White House and subsequent taxpayer paid trip to China. Why did she go there? “To grow jobs in NC.” Oh, you mean like Cree, Bev? Or perhaps WestStar Precision? Continue reading