A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Johnston County High Driver’s Ed Teacher Charged With DWI
- Former New Hanover Public Schools Teacher Pleads Guilty To Nearly 60 Charges
- #NCED Updates: MVP Math Fight, Charter Approvals and WCPSS ‘Diversity’ Plans
- McDowell County Teacher Assistant Accused Of Assaulting Handicapped Student
- Hoke County Teacher Arrested For Letting Kids Fight In Classroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: SCOTUS
At the end of June, the North Carolina General Assembly announced the names of legislators to be involved in the redistricting process for the state. Continue reading
Today, the Supreme Court of the United States struck down a ruling by a lower court that ordered North Carolina to hold a special election in 2017. Continue reading
The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) upheld a lower court ruling on two long-contested congressional districts as being gerrymandered. Continue reading
North Carolina has filed an emergency application to the Supreme Court regarding the state’s voter ID law after the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the law.
The application has been sent to Chief Justice Roberts. The opening pages are a barn burner. Continue reading
Yesterday, the Supreme Court blocked the 4th Circuit’s order that forced a Virginia School district to allow a transgender student to use the bathroom or locker room of their choice. Continue reading