A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell-Statesville Schools teacher arrested for assaulting handicapped student is suspended with pay
- Millions for “School Safety” but no funds to stop sexual predators in NC Schools
- WCPSS elementary teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges involving students
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: School Shooting Threats
Here are some updates on North Carolina Education from the last few weeks in March.
The General Assembly’s School Safety Committee met, the threats to schools continued, PTA treasurer charged with embezzlement, WCPSS Board learned nothing from Parkland and focuses on Elementary suspensions, and Superintendent Mark Johnson issued a ‘sweet challenge’. Continue reading
School threats are the new “Me Too” and still going on at a steady rate in North Carolina despite the recent ‘walk out’. I’ve been keeping track of school threats for the last month or so.
Here’s the latest set of NC school threats, one of which ironically kept students from participating in the ‘walk out’. Also, stay with me as I cover Roy Cooper’s latest stunt. Continue reading
In case you missed it, the NC school threat “me too” wave continued with three more reports made last week. Continue reading
At CPAC this year, Dana Loesch’s speech took aim at the media, specifically that the media loves mass shootings because “crying white mothers are ratings gold.” The media is getting what it loves, and then some. Continue reading
Last week, North Carolina school kids lost their damn minds. There were no less than six threats to schools – many specifically stating a student was going to ‘shoot up the school’. There were dozens of them nationwide. Good Job Parkland Activists, you’ve launched the next “me too.” Continue reading