A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: School Board
Oppose Common Core? Buncombe’s school board doesn’t want to hear it. The board had previously made a deal to hear public comment on the issue, but to date hasn’t made good on that front.
@LadyLiberty1885 @NCPlottHound @CarolinaCates Buncombe School Board Chair Backs Out on Deal to hold #CommonCore Forum http://t.co/xLjoOFNjTq
— Lisa Baldwin (@LisaBaldwin87) March 5, 2014
That, is shutuppery. Parents in Buncombe county have the right to be heard. They should contact Chairman Rhinehart and ask this forum be scheduled post-haste. Continue reading
Laughing at Liberals has this video out of Portland, where a crowd disrupted a school board meeting with loud chanting that evolved into the Occupy mic-check style chants:
Video description: Continue reading