A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: School Board
Oppose Common Core? Buncombe’s school board doesn’t want to hear it. The board had previously made a deal to hear public comment on the issue, but to date hasn’t made good on that front.
@LadyLiberty1885 @NCPlottHound @CarolinaCates Buncombe School Board Chair Backs Out on Deal to hold #CommonCore Forum http://t.co/xLjoOFNjTq
— Lisa Baldwin (@LisaBaldwin87) March 5, 2014
That, is shutuppery. Parents in Buncombe county have the right to be heard. They should contact Chairman Rhinehart and ask this forum be scheduled post-haste. Continue reading
Laughing at Liberals has this video out of Portland, where a crowd disrupted a school board meeting with loud chanting that evolved into the Occupy mic-check style chants:
Video description: Continue reading