A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: School Board
Oppose Common Core? Buncombe’s school board doesn’t want to hear it. The board had previously made a deal to hear public comment on the issue, but to date hasn’t made good on that front.
@LadyLiberty1885 @NCPlottHound @CarolinaCates Buncombe School Board Chair Backs Out on Deal to hold #CommonCore Forum http://t.co/xLjoOFNjTq
— Lisa Baldwin (@LisaBaldwin87) March 5, 2014
That, is shutuppery. Parents in Buncombe county have the right to be heard. They should contact Chairman Rhinehart and ask this forum be scheduled post-haste. Continue reading
Laughing at Liberals has this video out of Portland, where a crowd disrupted a school board meeting with loud chanting that evolved into the Occupy mic-check style chants:
Video description: Continue reading