A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Cumberland Schools Volunteer Convicted On Charges Involving Minors
- Common Core Update: Seven Years Later, Failure Confirmed
- The College Board’s Elitist Roots
- Lawsuit: 3 First Grade Chapel Hill Students Were Sexually Abused by Older Students
- Alamance-Burlington Teacher Arrested On Sex Charges Involving Student
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: SB 343
A variety of criminals are given electronic monitors to track their activities as a condition of parole and probation. These monitors have typically been on adult criminal offenders.
WSCOTV is reporting that right here in North Carolina, the number of kids with these type of monitors on has “skyrocketed”.
KEEP READING… Continue reading