A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
- Law Firm conducting civil investigation into Guilford teacher arrested on sexual assault charges
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: SAS
File this one under, “well, duh”.
BizJournals is reporting that SAS’s Jim Goodnight, who when it comes to meddling in education is North Carolina’s version of Bill Gates, has dumped a pile of money into Jeb Bush’s campaign.
KEEP READING Continue reading
News and Observer WakeEd Blog: Wake Education Partnership rebrands itself as ‘WakeEd’
Make room for two WakeEd’s in Wake County, but please don’t confuse the two.
The Wake Education Partnership announced Monday that it’s rebranding itself as “WakeEd.” As loyal readers of this blog know, we’re also called “WakeEd.”
The rebrand is the latest effort by the WakeEd Partnership, which is backed by the business community to boost the Wake County school system, to try to boost its visibility. Throughout its 32-year history, most Wake County residents have said in surveys that they’ve never heard of the non-profit organization.
Read the comments section.
KEEP READING… THERE IS MORE. Continue reading
State budget negotiations that include items dealing with NC education are looming. Bill Gates’s Common Core taking heavy fire. Two bills in the NC General Assembly to replace Common Core. Teachers protesting about their pay, upset with working conditions, struggling with the … Continue reading