A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: SAS
File this one under, “well, duh”.
BizJournals is reporting that SAS’s Jim Goodnight, who when it comes to meddling in education is North Carolina’s version of Bill Gates, has dumped a pile of money into Jeb Bush’s campaign.
KEEP READING Continue reading
News and Observer WakeEd Blog: Wake Education Partnership rebrands itself as ‘WakeEd’
Make room for two WakeEd’s in Wake County, but please don’t confuse the two.
The Wake Education Partnership announced Monday that it’s rebranding itself as “WakeEd.” As loyal readers of this blog know, we’re also called “WakeEd.”
The rebrand is the latest effort by the WakeEd Partnership, which is backed by the business community to boost the Wake County school system, to try to boost its visibility. Throughout its 32-year history, most Wake County residents have said in surveys that they’ve never heard of the non-profit organization.
Read the comments section.
KEEP READING… THERE IS MORE. Continue reading
State budget negotiations that include items dealing with NC education are looming. Bill Gates’s Common Core taking heavy fire. Two bills in the NC General Assembly to replace Common Core. Teachers protesting about their pay, upset with working conditions, struggling with the … Continue reading