LL1885 on Social Media
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- The Name Shirley Teter Should Be On Every NC Media Site. It’s Not.
- Obamacare Is Killing North Carolina. BCBS NC Raises Rates AGAIN.
- More Cases of Mythical Voter Fraud Emerge
- Buncombe Dept. of Social Services: Baby Brokers in Child Adoption Market
- Who is really suing the McCrory Administration over Public Records?
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: Sandra Stotsky
Local media reported that testimony given by former Common Core Validation committee members before the NC Common Core Academic Standards Review Commission indicated that a ‘total rewrite’ was necessary.
As I noted earlier this week, that’s not quite what was said — you can’t simply ‘re-write’ the Common Core. To reinforce what was actually said, I’ve put together a clip from video taken at the meeting.
KEEP READING… SEE THE VIDEO CLIP Continue reading
The March meeting of the NC Common Core Academic Standards Review Commission was held yesterday in Raleigh.
A big thank you to Major Dave for shooting video of the sessions and presenters. This is a huge service he has performed for the NC public.
KEEP READING…. SEE THE VIDEOS Continue reading
These are the Common Core Weekend Reads for March 15, 2015.
This is a review of the past week of news on Common Core nationwide and in North Carolina.
Articles are organized by category.
Prior Edition of Weekend Reads: 03-08-15
KEEP READING — COMPLY, CITIZEN! PEARSON IS WATCHING. Continue reading