A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: MVP Math Fight, Charter Approvals and WCPSS ‘Diversity’ Plans
- McDowell County Teacher Assistant Accused Of Assaulting Handicapped Student
- Hoke County Teacher Arrested For Letting Kids Fight In Classroom
- Former Cumberland Schools Volunteer Convicted On Charges Involving Minors
- Common Core Update: Seven Years Later, Failure Confirmed
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Rockingham Public Schools
Two teachers in two separate districts face gun-related charges, with one teacher’s charges stemming from storing a gun for a student and the other teacher’s charges stemming from a drug sting. Continue reading
This past Spring, Rockingham County Public Schools held “Equity Training” for their staff which included topics such as ‘structural racism’, creating “safer spaces” to do their work and ‘white privilege’. Continue reading
Allegations involving a teacher forcing students to apologize for their ‘white privilege’ surfaced during the May 8th meeting of the Rockingham County School Board. Continue reading