A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- The likely origin of the “Diversity Inventory” given out at a #WCPSS school
- 2018-19 school scores show slight increases, state testing mostly stagnant or falling
- Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents fuming over invasive social justice pushes
- “Circle Time” at Apex Middle School has students and parents upset
- Pamlico Public Schools teacher charged with sex act with a student, indecent liberties
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Rockingham Public Schools
Two teachers in two separate districts face gun-related charges, with one teacher’s charges stemming from storing a gun for a student and the other teacher’s charges stemming from a drug sting. Continue reading
This past Spring, Rockingham County Public Schools held “Equity Training” for their staff which included topics such as ‘structural racism’, creating “safer spaces” to do their work and ‘white privilege’. Continue reading
Allegations involving a teacher forcing students to apologize for their ‘white privilege’ surfaced during the May 8th meeting of the Rockingham County School Board. Continue reading