A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Restorative Justice
Durham is out of control. OUT. OF. CONTROL.
The same DA who let the Durham commies get away with destroying public property is offering this guy a “restorative justice” plea deal.
This is unfreaking real Continue reading
Recently, I wrote an article for Civitas on a fight at Apex high that was caught on video and made the rounds on social media. When I looked deeper into Wake county schools and crime, I found that the police being called to area high schools was disturbingly common.
This is not an isolated set of events. This is going on all over North Carolina.
Keep the following information in mind as the creeping wave of practicing “restorative justice” in schools begins to swell. Also keep it in mind the next time you hear ‘school to prison pipeline’ being uttered.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
A roundup of Education news in North Carolina and Beyond…
This week’s highlights:
Wake County School Board continues path of being entitled Social Justice Warriors,”Restorative Justice”, “Hoes Exposed”, Transgender bathroom issue and special college Snowflakes. Continue reading
Common Core’s ‘close reading’ has come under fire by opponents in various states and by members of the Common Core validation committee as having subjective, inappropriate content and lacking historical or contextual foundations needed to interpret excerpts given to students. … Continue reading