A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Resignation
Over at WBTV, the headline looms: Nearly 1,000 CMS Teachers Resign As Educators Lobby Lawmakers.
The thrust of the article is that teachers are resigning in “unprecedented” numbers in Charlotte Mecklenburg schools. Note the article does not include a breakout of the data or the reasons for resignation.
KEEP READING… WE’VE SEEN THIS MOVIE BEFORE. Continue reading
Another teacher has resigned over the Common Core testing.
This time it’s the winner of the top teacher award given out by the Live With Kelly And Michael show. This time the teacher is from Ohio.
“Gasps of disbelief” accompanied her announcement.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading