A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Rebrand
Fighters of the Common Core in North Carolina, be warned. Some state officials and education officials are promoting the idea of a rebrand. Two North Carolina education officials have made statements implying that the repeal/replace commission set up in the Common Core bill (SB 812) will just be going through the motions and ‘tweaking’ Common Core.
“I don’t anticipate a huge change in standards…I think there may just be some tweaking of the [Common Core] standards,” Markley noted in an interview Tuesday. – Port City Daily 7/23/14
*SNIP* Continue reading
Florida’s State Education Superintendent has embarked on a “roadshow” to explain Florida’s educational standards. That’s a nice way of saying a rebrand tour for Common Core:
Common Core Rebrand Tour => Superintendent’s road show aims to explain Florida Standards http://t.co/QMZlurTwaR #stopcommoncore
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) July 20, 2014
The parents aren’t buying it.
Excerpt from Tampabay.com: Continue reading