A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
- Law Firm conducting civil investigation into Guilford teacher arrested on sexual assault charges
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Ray Cooper
People seem to have a hard time remembering Governor Cooper’s first name and sometimes his last name too. Continue reading
Talk about missing the mark. What WRAL gave readers was a sanitized, 30,000-foot view of the dark money group, barely mentioning in passing that Moving NC Forward is a 501(c)4 organization and as such, does not have to disclose its donors. Continue reading
North Carolina’s Democrat Governor, Roy Cooper, is on track to break the veto record held by former Democrat Governor Beverly Perdue.
The NC GOP has filed a fundraising complaint against Governor Roy Cooper.
The complaint is centered on a fundraiser held for Gov. Roy Cooper at a trial lawyers’ convention at a Sunset Beach resort where the North Carolina Advocates for Justice was holding a meeting. Continue reading