A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Rate Hike
Blue Cross and Blue Shield (BCBS) of North Carolina has just announced that in 2017 it will increase premiums for individual plans under Obamacare by an average 24.3 percent. This is higher than the 18.8% BCBS asked for in May. BCBS is blaming this latest increase on … Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: Gee, BCBS of NC Hikes Rates Due To Obamacare Continue reading