A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- New Hanover substitute teacher arrested for peeing in a cup in front of students
- #WCPSS Updates: District won’t turn over MVP Math docs, Enrollment estimates drop, and magnet priorities
- NCED Updates: New Hanover Predators, Istation, Common Core, Leandro, NCAE & Elections
- #WCPSS Updates: Another “Equity” camp, Literacy, a brawl and other headlines
- #NCED Updates: School Choice Week, NCAE Strike, Istation updates and Teacher Turnover
- Cleveland County teacher arrested for propositioning 15-year-old boy using social media
- New Hanover Band teacher arrested on 12 felony counts (Updated: Teacher fired)
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: raleigh
Protesters attempted to ‘wall in’ supporters of the President at the “March4Trump” event which took place in Raleigh, North Carolina on Saturday.
The ‘wall builders’ appeared to be led by a woman named Elena Ceberio, who is involved with the Indivisible Triangle Daily Action group. Continue reading
On April 25th, the Capitol grounds will be an interesting scene.
Moral Monday versus the those with actual morals. Continue reading
Ted Cruz swung into North Carolina earlier this week and held a couple of events in Raleigh and Charlotte. The event started as a rally, but quickly change format to a townhall with Megyn Kelly of FOX news.
KEEP READING… SEE MORE VIDEO, MORE PICTURES…. Continue reading
In my inbox this morning from Americans For Prosperity, notice of an education rally being held in Raleigh. This is a great chance for those looking for school choice, concerned about educational freedom and for Common Core fighters to connect. Details are below, pass it on!
Details and RSVP link:
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
Raleigh, NC – RSVP HERE Continue reading
The only reason I knew the FLOTUS was in Raleigh was a report by ABC-11 that caught my eye. The big story today was Chik-Fil-A and the huge support shown to them with lines of cars and people all day long wherever the chain has stores. Only 2,200 showed up for her big FORWARD stump speech in Greensboro. Kind of sad to be upstaged by chicken. Maybe that was a good thing though, given her sporting some prison striped frock. The other outfit was a mustard yellow and black print number – not unlike the other drapery style dresses we’ve seen on her so often. But I digress…
The FLOTUS was well taken care of in Raleigh though, Bev Perdue II since Lt. Governor Walter Dalton was there and pretty excited. We’ll have to take his word there were a lot of people and a lot of enthusiasm since no the press was kept out. According to the video that accompanies the story, there were about 400 people there (again, we don’t know for sure since press weren’t let inside) and that it cost anywhere between $250 to $50,000 a plate.
Here’s a snippet of ABC 11’s report, emphasis mine: Continue reading