A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Racism
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: What does your higher education dollar buy these days? Continue reading
I have a story to tell that it is an ugly truth and a part of my life that I choose to ignore for much of my adolescence. However, given the nature of conversation in today’s media, I felt it was time I told it. I will leave it up to the reader to decide what the logical conclusion must be in the end. Continue reading
Catwoman gets to see a shrink.
TEXARKANA, Texas (AP) — A federal judge Thursday ordered a psychological exam for the Texas woman accused of sending ricin-laced letters to President Barack Obama and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg in an attempt to frame her estranged husband.
Shannon Richardson’s court-appointed attorney, Tonda Curry, requested the exam, saying Richardson, 35, had displayed “a pattern of behavior” that raised the question about whether she could assist in her defense. Curry’s wrote in a motion that her belief was based on a series of conversations with Richardson, who has been jailed since her June 7 arrest on a charge of sending a threatening communication to the president.
U.S. Magistrate Judge Caroline Craven’s ruling means Richardson, who is six months pregnant, will be evaluated at a medical facility within the federal Bureau of Prisons, possibly within the next 30 days, to determine whether she can assist in her defense.
She claimed her husband was a racist:
“He told them we filed [for divorce], but we haven’t yet. But after all this, I will be soon,” said Shannon Guess. She added that her soon to be ex-husband is “racist and hates Obama.” – IB Times
Looks like she might have been projecting. After all, if you disagree or threaten Obama in any way, the media deems you a racist. Funny how they are so silent on this but instead focused on Democrat Paula Deen? Continue reading