A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Rachelle Johnson
The North Carolina Association of Educators already acts like a union, even if it isn’t officially one. Now they have an Executive Director to reinforce that image. Welcome Rachelle Johnson from Ohio.
The N&O article with the announcement of this addition is behind their pay wall is short and N&O only mentioned she worked for the Ohio Education Association. Johnson is, of course, friendly with the NEA a part of her work at OEA. Here is Johnson canvasing for the NEA in 2011. The N&O also didn’t mention Ms. Johnson’s large compensation figures. Continue reading