A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
- Law Firm conducting civil investigation into Guilford teacher arrested on sexual assault charges
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Protest
According to the Star News Online headline, House Bill 2 (HB2) protesters “stormed out” of a New Hanover County School Board meeting earlier this week when the board didn’t respond to the public comments that were made.
What Star News Online apparently did not capture was the protester activity of targeting a board member during the meeting. That board member was Tammy Covil, who posted an account of what happened at the meeting to her Facebook page on July 13th.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
From the News and Observer to ABC 11, the NC media has proven time and again they can’t count or really even estimate well.
While our media reported continually on the ‘biggest Moral Monday ever’ each time one of their rallies was held, the media wasn’t so interested in a huge crowd gathered in Raleigh in support of HB 2. Continue reading
Another day, another example by the media of how Common Core is just a Right wing Tea party thing…
Just kidding. 150 teachers in Seattle protested Bill Gates and Common Core.
Watch: Continue reading
children in this manner is appropriate. It’s not. I wonder what would happen if a bunch of moms started protesting Common Core in front of the school? Would that be appropriate too?
Today in Apex, one such protest happened (tweet below). Note one of the signs “NC has no tchrs. Union.” Those poor tchrs. No union.
More than 60 teachers rally outside #apex high school for better pay, more support in #NC pic.twitter.com/JnSxqIQF2e
— Tara Lynn (@TLynnNews) May 21, 2014