A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
- #NCED Updates: NCAE hides membership again, a Renewal School District Explainer, General Assembly updates & more
- Guilford County Teacher charged with rape of student; held on $2.5M bond
- Durham teacher charged with attempting to kill husband with a knife
- Elizabeth Warren called out by #SchoolChoice Parents at Rally
- Cleveland County special education teacher charged with indecent liberties
- #WCPSS Updates: The BIMAS-2 pricetag for experimenting on our kids
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: propaganda
Progress NC, the far left activist group and partner of Blueprint NC, is still pushing politically motivated and hyperbolic rhetoric when it comes to NC education.
This is the same stuff we saw back in 2013.
KEEP READING…. CRIPPLE, EVISCERATE, SLAM… Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column, What You Think You Know.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
The PR campaigns to rehab Common Core before 2016 have begun. Having said that,
this is the most hilarious, talking point laden puff piece I’ve seen in a while:
Former Romney spokesman: Common Core popular in many quarters
The thrust of this article repeats the biggest talking point out there, that Common Core allows for ‘local control’. What’s more that McCoy’s assertion of ‘local control’ is somehow tied to how ‘popular’ Common Core is. We’ll get to the latter of that, first let’s talk ‘local control’.
Was Mr. McCoy intending to insult the intelligence of the reader?
To say that Common Core is about local control of any kind is to tell a whopper. Continue reading
The highly controversial Affordable Care Act made it’s debut Tuesday, October 1st in a not-so-desirable fashion.
The enrollment has been riddled with wait times that make the DMV look like a fast food drive-thru and log in problems so severe that the majority of those trying to access the site just give up. Continue reading