A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Project Red
is is a Guest Post from a concerned North Carolina Citizen.
DO YOU KNOW RED?
Recently, I was following up on an associate’s suggestion about looking into digital textbooks. Do you know RED?
I stumbled upon “Project RED” from none other than the Pearson Foundation.
You may Pearsonnot know Pearson Foundation, but I’m sure you are familiar with Pearson Publishing. The very company set to make billions in profits connected to Common Core Standards. Since RED is such a friendly sort of ‘person’, pull up a chair and let’s delve into the family scrapbook. Related Read: Laying down the laptop laws
Let Me Introduce you
“Project RED” is short for ‘Revolutionizing Education’. The PDF report published on the Project that I’ll be referencing is from 2010, titled: ‘THE TECHNOLOGY FACTOR: Nine Keys to Student Achievement and Cost-Effectiveness’. Continue reading