A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Project Red
is is a Guest Post from a concerned North Carolina Citizen.
DO YOU KNOW RED?
Recently, I was following up on an associate’s suggestion about looking into digital textbooks. Do you know RED?
I stumbled upon “Project RED” from none other than the Pearson Foundation.
You may Pearsonnot know Pearson Foundation, but I’m sure you are familiar with Pearson Publishing. The very company set to make billions in profits connected to Common Core Standards. Since RED is such a friendly sort of ‘person’, pull up a chair and let’s delve into the family scrapbook. Related Read: Laying down the laptop laws
Let Me Introduce you
“Project RED” is short for ‘Revolutionizing Education’. The PDF report published on the Project that I’ll be referencing is from 2010, titled: ‘THE TECHNOLOGY FACTOR: Nine Keys to Student Achievement and Cost-Effectiveness’. Continue reading