A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Faith Christian Academy teachers facing of sexual assault allegations going back to mid 90s
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Progress Action NC
Does Progress NC Have A Problem With Latinos?
Listen to the audio and decide. Continue reading
*This is a reposting of my weekly column at DaTechGuy Blog.*
By A.P. Dillon
I’ve just gotten back from the Common Core call to action event, We Will Not Conform and my inbox has exploded. While I want to write about that experience in this article, I’m stepping away from it for a moment to write about something else. If you want to catch up on the We Will Not Conform, hit my personal blog.
In this article I’d like to touch on American Bridge and their stalker-like videos.
Taking a video of a politician leaving a fundraiser isn’t necessarily creepy in and of itself. It’s having an outfit like American Bridge dedicated to basically stalking those they politically disagree with that seems to take this to a stalker-like level. Congrats David Brock, you’re American Bridge project is the politics equivalent of the bottom-feeding celebrity paparazzi.
American Bridge has hit Speaker of the NC House, Thom Tillis with one of their videos. Tillis is running against Democrat Kay Hagan. Of course, one of the most Left leaning/BlueprintNC friendly outfits in NC is promoting the American Bridge piece.
Here is a snippet from the email below- by the way, nice typos guys! Might want to spell check next time. I’ve bolded them so you can take note. Continue reading
ABC11 had the story this morning that the PAC, NC Citizens for Progress has an ad out about NC Governor candidate, Pat McCrory. The claim they make is McCrory lobbied for Lending tree and took $140k from the company while Mayor of Charlotte. It would seem they are trying to pull a crony capitalism attack on McCrory.
Keep Reading —> Continue reading