A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell-Statesville Schools teacher arrested for assaulting handicapped student is suspended with pay
- Millions for “School Safety” but no funds to stop sexual predators in NC Schools
- WCPSS elementary teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges involving students
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Progress Action NC
Does Progress NC Have A Problem With Latinos?
Listen to the audio and decide. Continue reading
*This is a reposting of my weekly column at DaTechGuy Blog.*
By A.P. Dillon
I’ve just gotten back from the Common Core call to action event, We Will Not Conform and my inbox has exploded. While I want to write about that experience in this article, I’m stepping away from it for a moment to write about something else. If you want to catch up on the We Will Not Conform, hit my personal blog.
In this article I’d like to touch on American Bridge and their stalker-like videos.
Taking a video of a politician leaving a fundraiser isn’t necessarily creepy in and of itself. It’s having an outfit like American Bridge dedicated to basically stalking those they politically disagree with that seems to take this to a stalker-like level. Congrats David Brock, you’re American Bridge project is the politics equivalent of the bottom-feeding celebrity paparazzi.
American Bridge has hit Speaker of the NC House, Thom Tillis with one of their videos. Tillis is running against Democrat Kay Hagan. Of course, one of the most Left leaning/BlueprintNC friendly outfits in NC is promoting the American Bridge piece.
Here is a snippet from the email below- by the way, nice typos guys! Might want to spell check next time. I’ve bolded them so you can take note. Continue reading
ABC11 had the story this morning that the PAC, NC Citizens for Progress has an ad out about NC Governor candidate, Pat McCrory. The claim they make is McCrory lobbied for Lending tree and took $140k from the company while Mayor of Charlotte. It would seem they are trying to pull a crony capitalism attack on McCrory.
Keep Reading —> Continue reading