A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Privay
There is a two-part series on ‘Gaming’ and the push for ‘digital learning’ over at the Selous Foundation for Public Policy Research which are written by Mary Grabar.
I encourage readers to go and read both articles all the way through:
TRANSFORMING EDUCATION BEYOND COMMON CORE: ARNE DUNCAN’S “CLASSROOM OF THE FUTURE”
TRANSFORMING EDUCATION BEYOND COMMON CORE: GETTING THE WORD OUT ABOUT GAMING FOR SOCIAL CHANGE
KEEP READING…. Continue reading