A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake School Board debates version of College Board ‘Diversity Score’ to reassign kids
- WS/Forsyth County high school Teacher charged with sex crimes involving student
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Prayers
This morning I saw the news that fellow blogger Mandy Nagy (a.k.a Liberty Chick) has suffered a stroke and has had surgery to relieve pressure on her brain. I’ve met Mandy a few times now and had some really great talks with her on researching, writing and politics in general. She’s a wonderful person and has been an inspiration to many of us out here in the blogosphere.
I pray for her, her family and all of her friends and for her speedy recovery. God bless you, Mandy!
Read more at Legal Insurrection. Continue reading