A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: PolitifactNC Project
Last Friday evening, PolitiFactNC dropped a ‘fact check’ on a tweet by Lt. Governor Dan Forest written by News and Observer’s Will Doran.
While PolitiFactNC found the statement to be false, a closer examination proved the Lt. Governor’s statement was actually true. PolitiFactNC earned its first Pants On Fire rating.
I followed up and did a Freedom of Information Act request submitted the Lt. Governor’s office for any conversations Doran had with that office for the article. Continue reading
Friday evening, the News and Observer’s Will Doran decided a tweet sent out by Lt. Governor Dan Forest was worth doing a fact check on.
Someone’s pants are on fire here, but it’s not the Lt. Governor’s. Continue reading