A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
- New Hanover Deputy Supt. resigns, SBI called in over student abuse complaint
- Former Lincoln County Principal charged with 11 sex crimes involving students
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: PJ media
Occasionally I come across a few videos that I post outside of The Morning Links. While cleaning out my inbox this morning, I ran through my YouTube digest and decided these two were ones that needed a stand alone post. Both are from PJ media and both made me recall articles posted by Glenn Reynolds at Instapundit – appropriate since he is the interviewer in the second video. I’ve been tagging along in Instapundit’s chronicle of the Higher Education Bubble. It seems to me that Obama’s recent maneuvers in grade school education are related – if not possibly calculated based on what is happening there. Continue reading