A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Peter Yarrow
I haven’t been commenting on too many stories outside of Benghazi, Moral Monday and Common Core these days, but this one by Moe Lane at Townhall caught my eye, Martha Robertson (D CAND, New York-23) to accept fundraiser from child molester.
Apparently, convicted child molester, Peter Yarrow, is headlining a fundraiser for Robertson and she’s seemingly nonplussed about his past. My revulsion meter just went off the charts. What is it with NY and sexual deviants? Moe Lane sums it up: Continue reading