A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Peter Yarrow
I haven’t been commenting on too many stories outside of Benghazi, Moral Monday and Common Core these days, but this one by Moe Lane at Townhall caught my eye, Martha Robertson (D CAND, New York-23) to accept fundraiser from child molester.
Apparently, convicted child molester, Peter Yarrow, is headlining a fundraiser for Robertson and she’s seemingly nonplussed about his past. My revulsion meter just went off the charts. What is it with NY and sexual deviants? Moe Lane sums it up: Continue reading