A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Paul Stam
NC House Rep. Paul Stam corrects Kay Hagan’s misleading ads and the NC Democratic party’s bad math. See below. Continue reading
On August 1st, I wrote about an event centering on education being put on by the Holly Springs Chamber of Commerce. It was for Chamber members only and was sponsored by WHIZard Academy. It’s worth reading the Holly Springs Chamber plan.
At this event, Rep. Paul Stam and school board member Susan Evans were present as were Area Superintendent Lloyd Gardener and Assistant Superintendent of Facilities Joe Desormeaux.
The topics were Common Core and School caps. Not one person on the stage, save Rep. Stam, offered the close to the truth on Common Core but instead offered regurgitated talking points.
Video was taken and can be accessed here.
Here are some of my notes Continue reading