A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Paid Organizers
Make $4,200 to $7k college students! Call Andy! Line up and join the Moral Monday crowd! Activist Summer Jobs! Good grief.
As seen on Craigslist, brought to you by “GrassRoots Campaigns” on “behalf of the ACLU” :
“Grassroots Campaigns ran nationwide voter mobilization effort in 2012 to re-elect President Obama and help other Democratic candidates get into office. Most work was done in Colorado and Nevada, with additional projects in Montana, Oregon and Minnesota. We also sent teams of our staff to 10 states to run GOTV efforts for progressive candidates throughout the country.
Following the 2012 election Grassroots shifted its focus back to the ongoing base-building and fundraising operation, which has continued to expand. Currently Grassroots Campaigns operates 25 offices, including new expansion offices in Durham, New Orleans and Albuquerque. Continue reading