A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Celebrating MLK: The Purpose of Education
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
- #NCED Updates: Reading Assessment tool battle continues, National and School Choice headlines
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: P20-W
I sounded the alarm several weeks ago on HB 401, which is titled “Authorize Data Sharing for NCLDS”. This bill will give multiple state agencies access to student data stored in the Statewide Longitudinal Database System (SLDS).
From what I understand, HB 401 will heard by Rules, Calendar, and Operations committee of the House tomorrow. So will a related bill, HB767 (SB560).