A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Johnston County Teacher Charged With Felony After Calling in Fraudulent Prescription
- Head of Raleigh Montessori School Charged in Sex Abuse Allegations Case
- Yeah, About That Teacher Pay Stub With ZERO Details…
- #NCED Updates: Teacher Strike Looms, Cooper’s Budget, Legislative Updates & More
- Complaint: Montessori of Raleigh didn’t act on sex abuse accusations against former teacher
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Tag Archives: Orwell
So who or what is deciding an account should be “shadow banned” for lack of a better term? Is it an algorithm that searches for keywords? Is it based on user reports? Followers? Interactions? TOS violations? Twitter, after all, is notorious for suspending accounts for TOS violations, yet other accounts doing the exact same thing remain unscathed. I really could go on, but I digress. Continue reading →