A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Watauga High Intern Charged With Sexual Exploitation Of A Minor
- Former Durham Montessori Employee Has New Charges In Four States
- Robeson GOP Chair: NCGOP Party Leaders Blew Off Our Election Complaints
- #NCED Quick Hits: Supt. Budget, School Crime, Mental Health Screening Bill
- NC 2017-18 School Crime Report: Sex Offenses Almost Double
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Orwell
So who or what is deciding an account should be “shadow banned” for lack of a better term? Is it an algorithm that searches for keywords? Is it based on user reports? Followers? Interactions? TOS violations? Twitter, after all, is notorious for suspending accounts for TOS violations, yet other accounts doing the exact same thing remain unscathed. I really could go on, but I digress. Continue reading →