A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Goldsboro Principal Accused of Statutory Rape Found Dead in Woods
- #WCPSS Staffer Warns Teachers: Don’t “Culturally Appropriate” for Thanksgiving Activities
- Former NC Gov. Who Called For Suspending Elections Made Head of Natl. Assessment Board
- 60% Of Fake Republican Chris Anglin’s Donations Came From Two Democrats
- Head of Parent Org To #BlueprintNC: Let’s Bring Civility Back
Get A.P. Dillon’s Updates and Weekly Email Blast
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Ohio
Money drives the Common Core. Money spent on it and money to be made from it. Gates has dropped over $2.6 million into the National PTA. So when a local PTA official in Ohio said the following, I chuckled and shook my head:
During the legislature’s Common Core hearings, Rep. Andy Thompson, R-Marietta, the sponsor of the bill to eliminate the standards, has pressed several pro-Common Core witnesses about their affiliations, influences and funding — focusing particularly on whether money came from the Gates Foundation.
KEEP READING Continue reading
Chamber Watch: Keeping an eye on the Chambers of Commerce Core
Today’s Article: Ohio GOP allies back the Common Core
Sub-headline: “Businesses say they need to be sure they’re getting workers with strong academic training”
Note: there is audio embedded in Today’s Article.
Business and education groups will be in Columbus this week to defend the state’s Common Core curriculum in Statehouse hearings. H.B. 597 would repeal the K through 12 education standards….
Ann Althouse has an article up about a an amicus brief filed in Ohio which has the net effect of trying to silence public discourse with regards to politicians. The brief was filed by Cato Institute and P.J. O’Rourke. This is a clear attempt at Shutuppery via lawfare. Continue reading