A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: OFA
Recently, the lawsuit fundraising machine known as Obama and Holder’s “National Democratic Redistricting Committee (NDRC) merged with Obama’s campaign juggernaut, Organizing for Action (OFA).
This is a wake-up call for those asleep in the General Assembly and in the GOP offices on Hillsborough street. Continue reading
Time to update your Occupy article I did a take down of yesterday:
They’re Ba-ack!… #Occupy Goons Ransack Obama’s Campaign Office
There is video: Continue reading
Have you heard of her? She’s popped onto my radar in the last six months, thanks to Atlas Shrugs and one of my readers. Yes, I know I’m a bit behind the curve on this one – but given the college tour Obama just went on, I felt this needed writing about now. Sen is the self-proclaimed “leading figure in racial justice” (Full bio). I bet your thinking, “Great, now we have a second offspring of political correctness to sit aside its sibling, social justice”. If you aren’t you should be. This is the next wave or assault on our freedoms, beliefs and battle for our kids. Continue reading