A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Occupy DNC
Recently acquitted Occupier, Scottie Wingfield, leads the charge to recruit poor people to astroturf Occupy’s upcoming DNC protests. Clearly, the low turn out in Tampa is on the minds of the protesters gearing up for the DNC in Charlotte.
[Scottie Wingfield Mug Shot]
Click for Arrest Record
Wingfield is one of the Occupiers I identified back in July as having won a slot in the DNC lottery under her individual name, likely in an attempt to mask her association with Occupy.
From the Charlotte Observer:
CHARLOTTE, N.C. Protesters went door-to-door in a low-income west Charlotte neighborhood on Tuesday to face one of their biggest challenges: Convincing the poor to join street demonstrations meant to highlight their struggles. Continue reading
The Democratic National Convention in Charlotte is rapidly approaching. I posted recently about the winners of the protest lottery that the city of Charlotte set up in an effort to keep some law and order. The list of the winners was announced and the usual suspects were on it – Occupy, Socialist outfits and pro-pot groups. There were also some individuals listed. It was these solo name that caught my curiosity, so I dug. Here is what I came up with: Continue reading