A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Obama Fundraiser
The only reason I knew the FLOTUS was in Raleigh was a report by ABC-11 that caught my eye. The big story today was Chik-Fil-A and the huge support shown to them with lines of cars and people all day long wherever the chain has stores. Only 2,200 showed up for her big FORWARD stump speech in Greensboro. Kind of sad to be upstaged by chicken. Maybe that was a good thing though, given her sporting some prison striped frock. The other outfit was a mustard yellow and black print number – not unlike the other drapery style dresses we’ve seen on her so often. But I digress…
The FLOTUS was well taken care of in Raleigh though, Bev Perdue II since Lt. Governor Walter Dalton was there and pretty excited. We’ll have to take his word there were a lot of people and a lot of enthusiasm since no the press was kept out. According to the video that accompanies the story, there were about 400 people there (again, we don’t know for sure since press weren’t let inside) and that it cost anywhere between $250 to $50,000 a plate.
Here’s a snippet of ABC 11’s report, emphasis mine: Continue reading