A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Nurturing For A Bright Future
Sixteen Wake County Elementary schools will be participating in a Duke University tied pilot program called “Nurturing For A Bright Future”. This program is related to the American Association for Gifted Children at Duke University and is part of the ‘Bright Idea 2’ program.
The sixteen elementary schools are:
Through a Freedom of Information request, I was able to obtain details on the program. Part of the response I received from Wake County Schools included the following details:
KEEP READING – SEE THE FOIA REQUESTED DOCUMENTS Continue reading