A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
- Law Firm conducting civil investigation into Guilford teacher arrested on sexual assault charges
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: No Comment
Attorney General Roy Cooper has a long history of ‘no comment’ answers.
The big news over the last week was the Charlotte City Council’s incredible overreach with an arguably illegal ‘non-discrimination’ ordinance change.
That change bans businesses from maintaining single sex bathrooms and allows the miniscule transgender population to use the bathroom of their ‘self identified’ choice.
Where is the state’s top legal official? CANNOT BE REACHED FOR COMMENT.
KEEP READING… THERE IS A LONG, LONG LIST. Continue reading