A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: NGO
Citizens, we are on the homestretch. Various groups, nonprofits and Pro-Common Core entities are pressuring the State Board of Ed to drop the Academic Standards Review Commission’s reports into the trash.
YOU NEED TO ACT NOW.
It is critical that you act and contact the NC Board of Education. Tell them to accept and act on the Commission’s reports! Continue reading
Webster defines fascism as, “A way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government.”
Alternatively: The State is everything. The State knows what is best for you. Nothing outside the State is good. Nothing can ever be said against the State.
Now apply the definition of fascism to education.
KEEP READING – THERE’S MORE… Continue reading