A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: Predator problems in New Hanover persist, Guilford buses kids to the polls, School choice and more
- New Hanover substitute teacher arrested for peeing in a cup in front of students
- #WCPSS Updates: District won’t turn over MVP Math docs, Enrollment estimates drop, and magnet priorities
- NCED Updates: New Hanover Predators, Istation, Common Core, Leandro, NCAE & Elections
- #WCPSS Updates: Another “Equity” camp, Literacy, a brawl and other headlines
- #NCED Updates: School Choice Week, NCAE Strike, Istation updates and Teacher Turnover
- Cleveland County teacher arrested for propositioning 15-year-old boy using social media
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: NGO
Citizens, we are on the homestretch. Various groups, nonprofits and Pro-Common Core entities are pressuring the State Board of Ed to drop the Academic Standards Review Commission’s reports into the trash.
YOU NEED TO ACT NOW.
It is critical that you act and contact the NC Board of Education. Tell them to accept and act on the Commission’s reports! Continue reading
Webster defines fascism as, “A way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government.”
Alternatively: The State is everything. The State knows what is best for you. Nothing outside the State is good. Nothing can ever be said against the State.
Now apply the definition of fascism to education.
KEEP READING – THERE’S MORE… Continue reading