A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: News and Observer Editors
Gee, another politically motivated editorial from an editorial board that is clearly clueless about actual education and supports Common Core to the point of nausea? That’s so unexpected. Continue reading
The Editorial Board of News and Observer’s sister paper, Charlotte Observer, has apparently never heard of stopping digging when you’re already in a hole.
Another completely clueless ‘Common Core’ Editorial from the Editorial board.
Their latest: The Bittersweet Legacy of The Common Core
Faceplam StupidDear lord, stop it. The entire thing has tasted like the wrong end of a skunk from day one.
KEEP READING… THE STUPID CONTINUES Continue reading
The News and Observer editorial board is obsessed with Common Core. More specifically, they’re obsessed with defending Common Core, maybe because it allows them to smear the legislature at the same time. Continue reading
After being attacked by the Wake County School Board and then again the News and Observer Editorial staff for daring to speak out against Common Core, parents have about had it with these useful idiots.
Author and Mathematician Barry Garelick brings some sanity to the topic with a simple comment on an article. A comment that nails exactly the issue at hand with Common Core math. Continue reading
News & Observer editorial board is just about as clueless on Common Core at the Wake County School board. Check out this pile of dung they call an op-ed.
Nothing is Common Core’s fault, ya’ll.
KEEP READING Continue reading