A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- The likely origin of the “Diversity Inventory” given out at a #WCPSS school
- 2018-19 school scores show slight increases, state testing mostly stagnant or falling
- Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents fuming over invasive social justice pushes
- “Circle Time” at Apex Middle School has students and parents upset
- Pamlico Public Schools teacher charged with sex act with a student, indecent liberties
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: News and Observer Editors
Gee, another politically motivated editorial from an editorial board that is clearly clueless about actual education and supports Common Core to the point of nausea? That’s so unexpected. Continue reading
The Editorial Board of News and Observer’s sister paper, Charlotte Observer, has apparently never heard of stopping digging when you’re already in a hole.
Another completely clueless ‘Common Core’ Editorial from the Editorial board.
Their latest: The Bittersweet Legacy of The Common Core
Faceplam StupidDear lord, stop it. The entire thing has tasted like the wrong end of a skunk from day one.
KEEP READING… THE STUPID CONTINUES Continue reading
The News and Observer editorial board is obsessed with Common Core. More specifically, they’re obsessed with defending Common Core, maybe because it allows them to smear the legislature at the same time. Continue reading
After being attacked by the Wake County School Board and then again the News and Observer Editorial staff for daring to speak out against Common Core, parents have about had it with these useful idiots.
Author and Mathematician Barry Garelick brings some sanity to the topic with a simple comment on an article. A comment that nails exactly the issue at hand with Common Core math. Continue reading
News & Observer editorial board is just about as clueless on Common Core at the Wake County School board. Check out this pile of dung they call an op-ed.
Nothing is Common Core’s fault, ya’ll.
KEEP READING Continue reading